Music Language is a philosophy of music education that teaches music lessons as a language.
Our studios aim to teach so that the student experiences the music aurally and physically,
and the music becomes part of the students’ being.
- Piano Lessons are supported by written and ear training.
- Children who are too young to begin formal piano lessons, enjoy our Music For Wee Folk® Program. With the guidance of the teacher and support of the parents, children develop various skills, which are required for their future piano or any instrument study.
- The Royal Conservatory of Music Series is used in our piano curriculum, and students are prepared for the Piano Exams as well as the accompanying Royal Conservatory Theory Exams.
- Adults are welcome.
- Classes or lessons are once per week, following the basic school annual calendar from September to June inclusive. However, there are options to start lessons anytime during the year.
- Performance opportunities are available in our Music Language Studios®
- Community Concerts in both Ensemble and Solo settings.
- Parents are encouraged to be a part of all lessons.
- Family Classes definitely work and have numerous advantages!